January 02, 2009

Nice little treat for the new year...

I received a reply from Xiah JunSu of my favourite TVXQ on UFOtown!!!

UFOtown is a website/SMS service that sends your messages to the artiste direct and they take time to reply to you personally. (I would rather not doubt the truth of it and take it as the truth ;p) Apparently, in China and Korea, this service works through SMS.

So here's a screencap of the reply!

I wrote in English...


He replied in Korean...


Website translates the Korean message into Mandarin automatically since I'm using the service through the China counterpart of the originally Korean service.


[ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!]

Such a little thing and it lifts my mood. Haha... I bet JunSu was the one who replied to this cuz I wrote in English. It probably stood out a little from the rest of the messages in Korean. Gee...

Anyway, have a blessed new year ahead!

No comments: