January 17, 2009

Where do I head?

The stage, one that I can call my own.

I'm searching for it.

I'm stretching my neck to the maximum to look for it, to the point that it hurts.

But I can't see it.

I don't have a map in my hands, neither do I know how to draw one myself.

Lost, yet anxious to find my way there, even without the aid of a compass.

The anxiety turns into actions, that just pushes me back to the floor.

If I could spin myself aimlessly and find myself there somehow, I might just do that.

But I'm lost.

Lost with no idea how to get there.

Where do I make my first step?

Just lost, and the anxiety of heading aimlessly is killing me slowly, silently.

The frustrations.

Time is ticking, ferociously.

It's ticking so fast, it's not waiting for me, nor anyone.

Time, there's none for procrastination.

Time to take actions, but I don't know how...

I'm not even sure if I'm good enough to get there, but I want to.

I just want to...

Again, I need the confidence. Where can I get some? I need some. In fact, I need a lot to get by, to hold on tightly to those idealistic things people named nicely as “Dreams”.

Chase it?

How?

Seriously, I have no idea...

Tell me, and I'll make my way there...

No comments: