April 25, 2005

Our Great-Grandmother

Just received news from Grandma that Great-Grandma is in a serious state.

The doctor has asked for us to be prepared for the worst.

In fact, Great-Grandma had already been admitted to the hospital for a few days now, but her condition only deteriorate.

Although I have prepared myself for such a situation, I seem to escape from this brutal truth. I wish all this is merely a nightmare, once i wake up from it, it'll just be hallucination, nothing more than illusions.

I wished...

I had once dreamt about this situation, that someone dear left us. All i could remember in the dream was my crying. I cried, and cried, and cried, nothing could stop the tears from flowing. Even when i woke up, i couldnt stop crying. It's heart-breaking...

All we can do now is pray for Great-grandma.

Lao-ma, Hold On...

Pray...

No comments: