April 26, 2005

Update on Great-Grandma

Another update from Grandma: Great Grandma is feeling better after water had been pumped out of her lungs, she's able to breathe without the aid of the breathing tubes carrying oxygen.

The idea of pumping the water out of her lungs was brought forward to the doctor-in-charge by my aunt who just graduated with a medicinal certificate.

Now, I dont know what goes through that doctor-in-charges mind, neither do i know a single thing about medicinal stuff except being a consumer, but surely a veteran doctor would think of that method?

Well, i seriously dont know.

We felt fortunate that my aunt is a doctor, or else no ones knows what comes next, or at least i dont.

We just wish Great-grandma will recover very soon cuz actually i'm not very sure of her condition.

Lao-Ma, we love you. Hold On...

----------------------------

By the way, I visited my doctor yesterday cuz the lump on the back of my neck was quite worrying.

I wont be surprised if the doctor told me i would have to undergo an operation to remove it cuz it's quite a big lump, the size of a normal grape.

Fortunately, the doctor assured me that it wasnt serious and it's most probably an infection within and it would disperse after having some antibiotics.

But if it wouldnt disperse, then an operation would be necessary to remove it.

I've taken it for 2 days now, and i feel that it has shrunk, i'm not sure whether is it really shrinking or only psychologically.

Urgh...Please disperse...

Til Then Folks...

No comments: