October 27, 2004

What a week...

Well, Nity brought good news of our CB and MMR CA2 results..For CB, 81. For MMR, 75. Woohoo!!~~ Congratuations, and Celebrations....

"I'm so happy~~"

Ooh..wait..not yet..happy I might be...there's still 5 more papers to go before we can celebrate. Geez...

This news really brought light to me, just like how the lighthouse always shine on you to make sure you wont steer into the "trouble waters".

I totally do not have any confidence in CB at all, especially after i failed my CB test, and re-test. In the end, i only got 44..haha..

No, i cant let this go on...STUDY STUDY STUDY!!!!


Geez...I've gone crazy after staying home for 5 days trying so desperately to bury my head into all those notes, after the total waste of the whole week of study break.

Urgh...hard time studying...

Everytime i think i have studied enough, the next time i read through the same stuff, i would go, "Woah, how come i didnt notice this?"

Yepz, so i would start refreshing everything again...again and again...these stuff pass through my brains, and most of them escape from my brains shortly after.

No matter how hard i try to stop them, they just manage to run away time and again.

Geez...k...enough..back to my boring CB notes...

No comments: