October 29, 2004

One down...4 more to go..

Yesterday's CB paper, i've got no confidence. Sad, just hope to pass? Urgh..dread it...

I thought MMR was interesting and fun. I thought...

It is rather interesting when you've got all the findings, but fun? NO!

It's extremely tedious and tiring. We got rather satisfactory marks, but all the efforts and tears are only known by the individuals. The time sacrificed instead of having retail-therapy, shopping, fun, dating for some... Phew, it's over...for now..i mean projects..

4 papers still await us.

I'm taking a break from MMR now. Been writing my own notes, hopefully of use.

I'm gonna take a one hr break, then start blinding myself with the MMR notes again. Cant wait for this paper to be over, then I can start on Legal Systems and Contracts, the module i had always been interested in.

Since young, my pri sch friends( mainly V4), would aspire to be famous, capable, and rich lawyers fighting cases for influential and innocent people when we grow up. Sure, childhood apirations don't always come true. Each of us have gone on seperate routes, all except the route to being a lawyer. Haha...

I seriously considered taking up law, but i guess being a lawyer isnt for me. Look at all the Law lecturers, why did they decide to teach instead of being senior lawyers at those law firms? Guess being a lawyer isnt so glamourous afterall. True, their pay is high, but what we dont see is their stress and hard work behind the scene. Hmmm.....

Well, i shall just continue running towards by goal to be in advertising for now...

Run!!~~~

Oops, nope. I gotta ru for my exams first..haha...

Til Then Folks...~~~

No comments: