August 18, 2004

wat a day...

I'm in the Biz Library now, withering away, haha, ok, not so sad. I din go to LSC, cuz i had to study for CB test again, haiz, so pitiful, this time i gotta study cuz at least i'll pass it n get my 10/20. Studied enough, shld be enough, came to school, thinking i could continue my editing. WHAT? Mr. Loh on MC?!??!? argh, wanted to faint, then again, no one was around, cant faint, or no one will save me..haha..

Rushed back to sch at 530 when cheryl suddenly called me to tell me there was eVonne Hsu's mini concert at 6! ok, so i took a cab, spent me $8.70(my wallet's aching now), but i juz felt like taking a cab then, wanted to pamper myself a little for being so busy, with sch work, yepz..always wanted to take a look for myself eVonne in real person, and i really got to c her up-close.. thankz to cher, thankz for ur bravery to approach a stranger for the tix..all the best mum..took some rather up-close pics, almost shook hands wif her, but her tt idiotic manger(ok, i noe he's juz doing his job) blocked me..geez..

Yesterday i went to Bugis wif huimin, bought my messenger bag, finally, after much thought, i knew my mum would grumble," Buy bag again!", haha, but i went ahead to buy it..at $22..quite ok...den bought a new pencil case too, since my old one was beyond repair...saw a v nice one at $5, but felt it wasnt worth it spending $5 on juz a pencil case, so i continued hunting for another one. Yepz, i found another one...at oni $2.90, i even bargained wif the stall holder, so i got it for $2.50..haha..felt so auntie..

ok, after this miserable test today, i still gotta rush home to do my FW assignments..die..haven even started a teeny weeny bit, actually i'm not even sure abt wai need to do..well...i'll juz found out...

Tata..!~



No comments: