August 16, 2004

in mmr tutorial...

Here i m...in mmr tutorial...entering this entry...

Geez, haven updated for a little while cuz my com kept hanging on me, dunno wat's wrong wif it, it just keeps hanging whenever i go to the net, any kind soul plz tell me y...i'm fainting...

Been rather busy cuz i was desperately updating all my things, the mmr meeting minutes, the compilation of the ECM project though it will not be due that fast, and updating my life...geez...

For the mmr meeting minutes, my minutes oni stopped at the 3rd meeting when we already had 10 meetings in all now.And i actually found that my short-term memory brains had already deleted some part of my memory on the meetings, so some days i forgot wat we actually did...

for the ECM proj, i finally compiled our comparisons of the 4 websites, n i delegated the work that was supposed to be done by vivien, guess she's not coming anyway, so we gotta do her part, whih means we oni have 3 members in my grp...wat the hell...not fair..ok, this world isnt fair in the 1st place...wat can i say?...

well, and i finally found the effort to re-paint my nails. i haven been re-painting my nails for 3 weeks...woah, highest record since i started my craze over painting my nails. now it's a glittery purple, thanks to my mum's Maybelline nail polish, and she bot it for $6.90 oni...maybelline u noe...

i feel that at least i spent this weekend fruitfully doing so many things...

Tata..!~

No comments: