December 22, 2005

Two food-tastings in a day, two filling and satisfying one. In total, i've eaten about a hundred sing dollars worth of good food just today alone. One in a seafood restaurant serving fresh huge delectable fishies, while the other, western food in an award-winning place of interest with an exotic dining experience.

My eyes are barely open with cough syrup evident in my blood. Been piercing through the silence of MRT carraiges and the office with coughs, hopefully no germs, but that's hard. All the coughs are driving me crazy, it actually feels bad to cough when you're there tasting others' food. I got a feeling it doesn't seem nice though they had been very nice about it. Three more articles to go, and I'll be free til the next schedule comes in for the next issue.

Took tons of photo of the food that easily adds up to a hundred moolahs but in case of copyright issues, they shall be kept for personal and private purposes. Can't do free advertising either, I suppose it'll not be beneficial.

Oh yes, even though my eyes are half-opened now, I have to declare this. I will be spending a very meaningful Christmas out there celebrating with the elderlys at a old folks home to liven up their otherwise routine lifes. I'm glad I'm finally taking a step closer to what I've always thought i should do. Being able to bring joy to others with a simple act that means so much, i am proud of myself.

I'm a good girl..haha..

*Eyes closiing...Can tahan no longer..*

Another food-tastng tomorrow at a place I'm extremely familiar with, practically grew up there. Fun awaits!

I'm glad to see everyone enjoying their interships, at least most whom i remain contacts with. Oh yes, speaking of contacts, I've collected several, and when they seem to expect me to return with a namecard of mine, i could only apologised and say i'm only an intern and thus no cards. Thinking of doing personalised low-budget ones myself..Rather feasible actually..Gee.. Alright, eyes are almost fully shut now...

Til Then Folks! Cheers!

No comments: