March 17, 2005

An analysis and dinner session with Ms Kwa

After the crazy hours of rushing, Clarice and I simply broke into laughter and we found that we couldn't stop ourselves from laughing. We just kept laughing, and laughing.

Man..i think we lost it at that moment. Finally, it's completed. Hi^5!

Crazy rushes are scary, and our decisiveness took over, cutting all tails, chopping and chopping.

Thank goodness it's done..

So, we decided to pamper ourselves with something nice...dinner at Pizza Hut!~ Yeah!~



We tried the new double-flavour pizza and in the end, we tried 4 flavours at one go..It's a pretty good idea cuz i had always thought of this 2 flavours in a pizza thing. Haha.. Crazy ideas have always pop up in my mind, like how to improve my shoe which gives me blisters, how to improvise my bag so tt it doesnt look plain, how to mend my sweater and not give it a "stitched" look..etc..

Geez...







It's a tiring but fulfilling day cuz we actually did so many things in a day despite our 9 to 5 time-table.

And there's WFM and MPP yet to be completed..

Go, go , go!~

Til then folks..ChEeRs!~ ;)

No comments: