January 31, 2005

Winz said, "No fried food for you!"

And i was very guai..haha..

This is the second day i'm back in school, and still not feeling exactly well.

After AM, i took a cab back home.

Geez..was struggling to churn out stuff for MPP last night that i missed one hour of precious sleep just to rush in time. Besides feeling giddy at times from this morning, my tummy hurts like those of food-poisoning, i'm pretty afraid i ate something wrong again but thank goodness i'm home and safe and sound.

Hopefully i'll recover before new year or i'll be coughing into everyone's food, and i'll be able to eat at least the not-so-heaty stuff. That's why i'm a good girl now, i refrain from all heaty food and food which will make me cough more. I'll just stick to my 'sick-food'(plain food that i eat when i'm not feeling well...)

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalala......

My favourite show, "Triumph in the Skies", screened its last episode last thursday. It was a happy ending. Su Yi underwent her heart-transplant operation successfully and finally got married to YiChen. YiSHan led a new happy life, and all the rest were happy too.. Geez..

I prefer happy endings, where everyone in the show is happy at the end, cuz it makes me happy too. I dont like sad or open-ended endings, cuz i'll feel like its not complete. But if it gotta be a sad ending, then i'll rather it be open-ended so that i can weave my own happy ending. Haha..

Here's a poster of the show...



Well, though the show has ended, i still want to watch it. My bro said, "Wait for SCV to repeat next time lor."

Right, and how long do i have to wait?

Geez...

Now, it's time to do WFM, cant drag anymore or i cant watch my shows later..haha...

I'm a serious cable tv-addict. Nothing can stop me from my shows and dramas, not even exams... Oops...haha...

Til Then Folks...;)

No comments: