January 25, 2005

Winz said, " No blogging, no internet, no tv for you tonight!"

But i've broken all..geez..Cant help, waiting for my programme(Showbiz) to start. AFter the programme, i'll rocket to my bed and go into dreamland.

Well, Yesterday and today had been quite terrible cuz fever, flu, and cough caught me unaware.

People around me were getitng sick, and as i wondered whether i would get this sick bug, i got it.

Urgh!~

Missed lessons yesterday and today. Got an MC for yesterday, but not today cuz stingy doctor only gave me one day. How on earth is 1 day off enough for me? My previous doctors would most often generously give me 2 or 3 days off. Thus, i gave myself another day off today. Shall sleep all i can tonight, get somehow well enough by tomorrow, and enjoy tomorrow's Press Conference at Neighbouring Ngee Ann Poly..

I'm sick, my grandpa's in hospital cuz his body is aching all over, even RenFu has to go for drips for energy cuz he over-worked.

Various religions, pray....-_-

Alright, my show's on now...Nitez!~

Til Then Folks..

No comments: