January 11, 2005

I dont like X. I dont like, i dont like i dont like!

No, not talking about Lalala...

Our views are different.

Way of viewing things, totally different.

Things that we view as 'nice', rather distant.

I dont think it knows. Cuz its rather naive in ways of handling stiff. It cant normally detect a dirty joke when it hears one.

My my...

I wont say i'm that innocent..geez...(Song lyrics: "I'm not that innocent")

When i cracked a not-so-clean kind of joke, which any innocent fellow would get it, it didnt. It actually asked me to explain. My gawd, how was i to explain?

Geez...

It seems to be very free.

Go home?
Nah, got something on.

My excuses.

Yup.

What to do? I cant express it bluntly right?

Geez...

Disclaimer: If you think it's you maybe it's you. But it may be coincidental. Dont have to read too much into it. Its not 2B05, not this person , not that person. Just dont think la..Geez..

Well, Media Law CA1 just over. Urgh~ Think i wont get good grades.

Just when i was so engrossed, i heard something call.

NO! Dont mention the name of the thing. I'll kill YOU!

It distracted me! If you noticed, i kept trying to lift my legs off the ground, just in case. You never know!

My, goosebumps rising...

Okay, done. Next topic!

Yeah!

Chinese New Year is approaching!

"Gong Xi Gong Xi Gong Xi Ni Ah"

Looking forward to all the AngBaos! Woohoo!~ Oops, revealed my mercenary side. Haha... But i think looking forward to the AngBaos is quite a normal thing right?

Besides the rolling money, new clothes are a must must!

Shopping shopping shopping!

This is the right time to shop! SALE is evident everywhere! Excited is the only word.(Apart from the upcoming CAs, and projects..urgh)

So many things to do in such a short time.

Hmmm..time to plan resources and time.

Haha...

Til Then Folks...;)

No comments: