October 19, 2004

well..miscommunication...again..

I was early, 10 mins before 9am, i reached Dover. I thought we were meeting to go to class, but i guess i just misunderstood...again...well well...

So here I am, typing away alone, beside a lovey dovey couple trying to do their project.

I had painstakingly finished up my MMR past year paper last night, while watching TV. It took me rather much of an effort to make myself face the paper and do it. *plop* It had dropped into the drain.

Retrieve it? Forget it...too tired to do so...

Phew, anyway, i finished my Feature Writing article last night. All I have to do now is to double-space the whole thing and print it. Then, slowly walk to Ms. Hui's office and hand her the piece of work that i had painfully worked on. Ok, not painfully, but at least with much effort.

After all that slow motion, i would 'slow-motionly' embark on my journey home.

And when I get home, i shall....hmmm...study?

Yes, i should start studying now! Study study study should be the only thing in my mind now. *yawn*

"XueQing go marching one by one. Pera! Pera! Xueqing go marching two by two. Pera! Pera! The xueqing go marching three by three the little ant stopped to climb the tree.....and they all go marching down, to the ground, to the earth, from the rain...Boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom....."

No comments: