October 21, 2004

I can't write!!!

I can't write anymore. Whatever i produce for Feature Writing is rubbish. I hate my writing now.

Where are you? Why is it that i can't find you? Where have you gone, my inspirations?

My writing sux, the language sux, i can't write like before. My sentences don't flow, and my brain just doesnt come up with the right ideas and words.

I'm bothered by it, so bothered. I tried reading more books, good books. But it just doesnt seem to help. My writing still isnt good. I used to be able to churn out rather satisfying stuff( i mean i'm satisfied..gee..).

This feeling is exactly the way i felt when i was in sec 4. For the whole year, i wasnt able to produce satisfactory stuff. All i did was to chunk rubbish in all my pieces of work. And my stuff even barely got a pass. Perharps, the good weather during the "O" levels English paper saved me. That weather brought back my the feeling of writing. It was raining cats and dogs, the weather was extremely cooling, or should i say it was cold. There i was, all tensed up for the paper i look upon the most. The splashing of the rain on the roof, the cold wind blowly at everyone of us, the invigilators walking around, the worried faces surrounding me...It all just seemed so right to write...

What's wrong? Seriously, i have no idea.

I loved the feeling of writing in primary school. Ideas, inspirations and words just came so smoothly to me. Even in Sec 1 and 2, writing was a joy.

Now? It seems to be lost, and i'm not able to find it everywhere. I went to the Inspirations Department to report it's lost after 24 hours, but they said they couldnt help.

Hey! You There? Can you come back to me now?

See...i'm going crazy.

Not being able to write is one of the last things i would want to happen. No, i dont even want it to happen.

Well...i should just continue seaching for it...maybe the lost and found department could help me...

I'm crazy...hardly sane..yepz..

No comments: