September 06, 2004

Today......

Yesterday went to the "School Belle and The Beau" contest website organised by Mediacorp channel 8. Then saw Jolyn nominated too. It striked me that i should add Huimin too.

Her entry finally appeared today, and i casted my first vote. Hee... Here's the link: [ http://ch8.mediacorptv.com/belle-beau/female.php?uid=1475 ] Vote for her...hee...

I feel that a lot of "cannot make it(s)" are normally those getting the highest votes, while the deserving ones dont get their votes. Geez, what is this? Of course, there are also some "can make it(s)", but they are so rare. It also difficult to find guys who "can make it" in the contest. What can i say?Just hope huimin can get the deserving votes.

I remember in the past, when we went to the salons or some places, an auntie even said she looked like Gigi Leong, even a friend said she looks like Stephanie Sun..geez..

Anyway, i spend my day today packing my files, surfing the net and watching tv. So no life...

Gonna go Huijuan's sch at NYP tomorrow, to help her buy some things so that she'll have some points. Then, maybe yutang and I will go somewhere walk walk? Geez...

Lipeng came my house just a while ago to give me the money for "Love Contract" cd-roms and passed me some things.

Well, boring day...

Watched the usual 8pm "The Young and Daring". Laughed a lot as usual, cuz they were really funny. Haha.. Renfu's group lost to Xiezhi's group today, cause his team members were not really good at the games. Then came along "Showbiz". At 1140pm, i watched the hongkong serial, Aqua Heroes. Hey, HongKong serials aren't just meant for aunties and grannys k. They are really nice, though not all storylines are good, they actors and actresses can really act. Audiences' emotions would sway with them naturally. Now I'm waiting for "The Weaver and the Cowherd" to start at 1:20am.

Til Then....

No comments: