September 02, 2004

I spilled my curry all over the chair at FC 6 during FW break when i shifted my roti prata and the curry over to the next table. I couldnt be clumsier. Spilled all over the chair and some on nity's pants(Sorry nity..hope you washed off all of the curry and not have nay stain.)

Then came the worst part of the day. I was "luckily" picked by HKL to read out the most boring article i ever wrote- Microwaving hearts for Heart Rhythm Disoder. Whenever i am totally prepared and confident of my article, she doesnt call me. Instead, she calls me to present my article when I dont put in much effort to write. How "great"...

After our lunch, we went to the librart and looked for some books. All of a sudden, i felt i needed to read some books to polish my articles. My articles are getting from bad to worse nowadays. Picked up this book called "Elegance" by Kathleen Tessaro, by chance. Hopefully it would be a good book since it claims to be "The Sunday Times Bestseller", though i know these taglines cant be trusted after learning pretty much about advertising and taglines.

A book i borrowed from BizIT library..

After school, Carine, Nina, and I went to IMM for some minor shopping. We chose IMM because (er...carine please dont kill me...)..because Carine wanted to check out the place, having not gone there since she was from the other part of Singapore. Gee...

First stop, Daiso.(Door closing..toot....toot...toot...) Okay, we went there by bus. I bought this set of nail polish for just $2. $2 for 2 bottles of nail polish is definitely cheap. Most importantly, the colours are nice, so it's really worth it.

A set of nail polish for just $2 from Daiso!

Second stop, MacDonalds. We wanted to have Nasi Pattaya and satay but it wouldnt be available til 5:30pm, so Mac became our alternative since Carine had the coupons. We had the 3 sets meal, at $15.90 for the whole thing. The nuggets were not as tasty as before, fries were alright. Oooh, and i bought this Sonic Basketball game at $2.50 with purchase of any Extra Value Meal for my brother. Geez...

The SEGA Sonic game from MacDonald's..

At Mac, we almost laughed our hearts out. Nina told all the funny stories and things she did previously. They were darn funny. Laughing is a fun and enjoyable way of toning your tummy. You enjoy yourself and exercise your tummy muscles at the same time. Hee...

Thereafter, Nina and I went to Jurong Point for a little while. I tried on a pair MaryJanes but unfortunately they didnt fit. It's very difficult for me to find a nice shoe which suits me and is comfortable. The size issue is already a headache. The design and comfort level of the shoe is extremely important too. Imagine yourself dragging your feet across the lecture hall with those $2 slippers sold at traditional provision shops. People will just laugh their heads or whole body off. I cant stand myself when I dont wear the right shoes out of home. I would keep feeling funny. Geez..

I realised i won another auction from yahoo. It's a diamond-like bracelet. Got it at $6...with free postage..geez..

Diamond bracelet i just won from Yahoo Auctions...

til then.....

No comments: