August 28, 2004

usual tiring fri..


Gav fallin asleep n the rest seems sleepy too..

the Estee Lauder ad we picked for presentation...

me n jy posing for nina's cam to ease her boredom...

Pictures courtesy of Nina's hp...

The usual tiring and rather boring fri. Friday used to be such a nice day, but it doesn't seem really so nowadays. Of course, after fri, it would be the wonderful sat and sun, but before we can enjoy our weekends, we have to go through one whole day of lectures and tutorials first.

I managed to reach the lecture hall on time for ECM lecture today. Actually, i'm not considered early, just that Mr. Chan starts a little later cuz many, like me, tend to be late. I really have this bad habit of being late. It's time for a change. I shall try to be punctual. I'll try, try my best k..

Ok, at least those who strolled in made an effort to go, all for the attendance. I admit i'm not any goody student who listens attentively all the time, but at least i make an effort to. I rush in when i'm late, not stroll in like nobody's business and thinking they're so right.

Mr Chan may be too kind, so kind that evil people take too much advantage of him. One person comes and marks the attendance for the whole class? Ridiculous. Another behaviour by some people is really intolerable. They stroll in with their routine outfit, then happily walk out of the lecture hall to enjoy their whatever shit, i don't care, cant be bothered with arrogant people, then come back to the lecture hall only when the lecture is about to end. How disrespectful can they be? Didn't their parents or school teach them basic manners? Do they even know what's the word 'respect'? I doubt. I don't go against them for no reasons. My reasons are justified, with no doubt. I have others who can justify my point. So what's there to suspect when there are sustainable evidence and reliable witness?

I don't have to understand them thoroughly to be able to know their personality. It's all so obvious. Can't you see their fox tails wagging along behind them? A fox can never hide it's tail, like the leopard never changes it's spots.

Carine's attitude was probably alright, since some people wouldn't care. Cry? i seriously doubt. Oh, maybe just to get symphathy, i won't fall for that. Save that for some others. Arrogant and proud people, who don't even qualify to be proud in the first place, are so detestable, don't you just feel like going over to tell that person off and slap her? My hand's itching, but i shall not dirty my hands over such people.

Anyway, enough of talking about unworthy people. Mr. Chan was busy with some other things and didn't come for our tutorial, so each group did our ECM project discussions and most probably delegated work at the end of the tutorial. Geez, that's always the normal procedure.

After being out and/or busy on tue, wed and thurs, i decided to give myself a rest today. Met Lipeng at Dover coincidentally. Apparently, i had walked past her at the platform without noticing, and she messaged me,"you just walked past me." Geez...

Huijuan said she wana give me some posters, for free, cuz her friend kept giving her and she didn't need them. This thought of selling them to get some money came into my mind. Thought of selling some other stuff like CDs and VCDs too...i'll tink of that during the holidays...hee...

Ooh, and thankz to Nity again for her Andes chocolates. I didn't do much to help you, and i was joking about that, didn't expect you to really buy..hee...the choc was really nice. So here's a wishing, hope your sms-relationship blooms k? Sounds so corny, but the meaning is somewhere there. ;)

The happy thing is....when i opened my letterbox today with much anxiety, i was rewarded woth my long-awaited Hello Kitty earrings! After a whole week of waiting, they finally reach me. The earrings were from HongKong, and the person lives somewhere near Tsuen wan. How i wished i could go HongKong for all the fun and shopping...geez...simply cant resist shopping...such a great hobby...;)

No comments: