November 14, 2009

Aloha!

ALOHA!~

It's been a long long time since i've written in my blog here. But i've been writing on papers meanwhile, expressing my spurs of thoughts with the primitive way of hand, pen, and good old paper. And after a long time since i've set foot here, I'm gonna post my birthday wishlist. How nice, eh?

Hahaha...

To think the stuff aren't cheap.. But it's just wants... for reference, or maybe, a good way is to bao ang bao. All are welcomed!
Hahahaha!

Here goes!

1) 64-keys Keyboard
I'm fine with a cheap cheap or secondhand one. As long as it works well, and looks decent. :D



2) Diesel Fuel for Life [Unlimited] Perfume [booked for now ;p]
Love the smell! But there're 2 version, one if the normal Fuel for Life which is common everywhere. But I like the one that's black in colour with a stronger smell - the "Unlimited" version of it.



3) Coach Purple Heritage Coin Purse / Skinny
Love the purple! Wished to use it as a name card/ez-link holder for everyday use. ;)

This is the one in pink, though i like this too, my ideal is in purple! :D


4) Ionic Hair Dryer
Preferably with silent function so that i can use it in the night without disturbing my family who's asleep. Oh, if it's in purple colour, it'll be perfect. But of course, the functions are more important. ;p



5) iPhone Red leather outer cover
With the flap to protect the entire phone from all corners and front and back. Something like my current cover, just in red. ;p



6) Burberry Wallet
I know this is too much, but it's a wishlist, right? I'm just wishing upon a star... >_<



7) Watch (Fulfilled by the family! Muacks & hugs!)
Black metal strap. With black crystals, and multiple dials. Preferably with date.


8) National Geographic Magazine Annual Subscription
I've been wanting this for a long time since i got hooked onto reading this when i was an intern with a magazine. My brother loves it too so it's killing 2 birds with just a stone! ;p



9) Car
Okay, I know it's impossible. Or you could get me a car model of Audi R8 Spyder. I want a red one, please! Hahaha! >_<



Lastly, whatever you guys get me, i'll definitely like it. Cuz though cliche, i understand fully the meaning of "it's the thoughts that counts". ;D

Love,
Ching ;D

No comments: