October 29, 2007

SATA Mobile Health Screening Bus

I finally saw the SATA Mobile Health Screening bus in action today and a sense of familiarity swept over me. It was parked right beside the UOB P1aza, awaiting patronage from the busy bank executives. Talk about working on an entire ICM campaign for the organization with De'lites for more than a semester and not having seen the bus at all.

All of a sudden the memories grained in my cortex were triggered and started flashing images in front of my eyes - the good (and not as good) ones, the time and effort, the sweetness of victory, the undeniable happiness, and the surreal feeling of winning. I've probably recalled this here a hundred times now, but hey, my life is not that interesting after all. Hah...

In case anyone's been wondering what SATA stands for, it simply means Singapore Anti-tuberculosis Association, not the SATA disk or drive, you IT people. But as tuberculosis has lost its foothold in claiming health of humans in the recent decades, SATA has moved towards providing one-stop health screening services. The not-for-profit organization also puts helping the poor and needy as its priority in contributing back to the society.

So, what are you waiting for? SATA is your preferred choice for your one-stop health screening services!

BE SATA-fied!

Why does this sound so familiar? Hahaha....

Anyway, work in the bank is quite monotonous, but I was warned when I went for the interview, so although I'm falling asleep from looking at the data, it isn't that bad after all. The people are generally nice too.

Best of all, the moo-lah! If not for the moo-lah, I would gladly laze my one-month vacation away or find some things to do. I'm sure there're many things around for you to do anytime. Example, pack your room(!), revamp your wardrobe, learn or pick up a new skill/language, help your mum clean the house (winter-cleaning), calling and meeting up with old/new friends, surf the net and spend days and nights watching the millions of videos online... the list goes on and on...

That's all folks!

Cheers!~ ;)

1 comment:

rosealley said...

watch dvd's, stick to tv, go out dating, etc2