October 01, 2007

Lovely...

I enjoy listening to acapella a lot, I love how it harmonizes and touches the audience with it. It's simply amazing isn't it?

Acapella always reminds me of my choir days in secondary school. I miss it, I really do, and it's a whole lot. Those competitive days, weekly rehearsals, performances, anxiety, happiness, joy, and not forgetting the fun-loving, and sometimes a little crazy, seniors... It's a pity our school choir disappeared in my third year of secondary school life, due to the lack of new blood. But the love for singing has never left me, ever. My brother thinks my singing irritates him, my neighbours probably think so too, but I can't help it. ;)

TVXQ singing Gospellers's "Towa ni"


TVXQ singing "Towa ni" together with the original singers - Gospellers

No comments: