April 28, 2006

Cheryl's Birthday Celebration - April 12, 2006

Celebration of Cheryl's Birthday (April 11) on April 12, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Cheryl's belated birthday celebrations went on rather smoothly, not forgetting the very rewarding bag of goodies flown in from the land of smiles, courtesy of our dear 'Mamanim'. Due to budget constraints and lack of replenishment of useful colourful paper in our wallets, Ramen Ten became a good choice as a place for the celebration.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After the usual photoshoot with the machines' built-in camera every meet-up, we made good use of the studio-like background in the photo-sticker machine booths. Talk about stretching your every dollar.

Wahaha.. After what seemed like more than an hour of our very own customised 'fashion shoot', here's the results:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And a peek at the makings and NG shots...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


*Yawn* Look at the time, my clock reports 8:05am now. But no, its not the start of the day, but time for me to sleep. In case you think I'm somewhere in the States where the time's almost a whole round of difference, nah... I'm still stuck here in this sunny (& rainy) island. Watching lots of television programs as usual(Man, i'm doing lots of research to prepare myself for broadcast huh? Wahaha..)

Other than watching television programs (mainly dramas though - Korean & HongKong, that is..), reading some of my favourite author's books, and scanning through the papers before I lost contact with the print media's trend, eating (a little too much), testing my computer's limit by having it running for more than 12 hours a day continuously, criticising certain commercials - both print & broadcast - of their very low standards (probably due to the very low production cost-no excuse, man!), while drooling at the mass of foreign artistes as the pictures, information, and videos-on-demand are but 'a click away'.

If all goes well, school'll start in mid-may. Although some say no news might be good news, I'm starting to get worried at the delay and pestering whoever I can for some progress. Wish me luck!

Last of all, Happy Belated Birthday Cheryl Mummy! You'd been a great mum, really! One thing for sure, you call my name more often than my mum does, cuz she loves calling me an 'idiot' when I do the same. Wahaha.. what a joke. No one will believe this, huh? My family loves calling each other names - bad names. Gee..

Waves hit the shores every now and then
When your name gets washed away by the gushes of water,
it's not time to cry,
but time to write your name bold and clear all over again.
Only this time, with more might and courage.

"A Ja, A Ja, Fighting!"

Til then folks! ;)

Cheers!~

No comments: