March 07, 2006

Fly me to the moon

Fly me to the moon

Everyone's either overseas enjoying the greener grass over on the other side or counting down to the day of departure. And here I am, stuck in the sunny (and rainy) island, polluting the Jurong canal as i drool with envy. Nah, I don't have to fly to the moon, there's no shopping there (kidding), somewhere else is enough.

No time. That's why i'm stuck here.
No companion. That's why i'm stuck here.
No money. That's why i'm stuck here. (Actually i could do something about this.. If only...)
No mutual desire to travel overseas. That's why i'm stuck here.

I'm desperate enough to want to go travelling alone. I guess it would be a whole new experience travelling alone, although it'll be rather boring after some time. Excited enough, i flipped through the pages of the thin blue book. I blinked at the figures with the greatest anticipation, but all the book did, was to stare blankly at me - literally.

Any sponsors? Thailand would be great. Ok, ok, Genting is good enough too. Fine, that's my limit - KL. Sure...I don't mind the resort at Malacca too. Yes, yes, a cruise would be great, erm, maybe a little better ones, at least a night or two on board? Urgh!!!! This is frustrating.. I want my holidays overseas please?!?!?

*Stamp feet on the wooden floor as the chubby fingers push away the tears*

When it comes to a point where it seems pointless, it's time to give up and look ahead.

Oh well, i'm sure Sentosa's not too bad too.

Sentosa anyone?

Til then folks!

I have only Japanese green tea to toast. Cheers, to whatever makes you happy!

No comments: