September 08, 2005



A tree just sacrificed itself in order for me to get 20 marks(or less) for just a module.

All the printing had caused my dear printer to vomit blood so many times that it has run out of blood.

Type type type, print print print, bind bind bind...

Have you ever wondered how many trees have been chopped just for our assignment and projects alone? I dare not imagine.

A practical world that is...


I won't be surprised if one day all lands become barren lands when all trees are all chopped down, we're on the way anyway. Humans... Then again, who am I to say we're wasting resources when I myself is doing the same things? Bleargh...

Anyway, i came across some pictures of gorgeous golden retrievers and decided to brighten your day, or rather, my day although it's evening now...

Oh yes, i guess i dont have to circle the picture of the dog and inform you that "This is a dog." Do I?







Simply gorgeous aren't they?

Til then folks..Cheers to a few more days of studying til the holidays..WooHoo!~

No comments: