August 14, 2005

"Snap snap snap..."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A day of shopping and snapping...

"Snap snap snap" went my lovely Sony camera though it's not as good as it's higher-tech cousins. "Don't worry camera, I still love you..."

I've started talking to non-living things a lot. My bear, my pillow, my mp3 player, my tv...the list goes on... Not forgetting to the other me in the mirror as well. It never fails to cheer me up when i get a new accessory for my mobile. Gee...

The world has been spinning for as long as it can be. As slow as it seems, time surpasses the feeling, leaving you behind with no mercy. Sometimes you stop at a crossroad, confuse as to which direction you want to move on.

"Where?"

"I have no idea."

Perhaps it's time to slow down our pace of life and think about the slightest and often neglected things in our lives.

Have you ever tilted your head to appreciate the stars in the sky?

Do you reflect on what you've done for the day before you set off for slumberland?

Have you ever wondered about the wonders and power of nature?

Have you ever come to a conclusion as to whether the egg or the chicken comes first?

Have you thought of why the mediocre things in life happen?

Well...

Til Then Folks... Cheers to another day..They do say tomorrow will be a better day right?

No comments: