January 22, 2005

Cut my hair at Toa Payoh central yesterday. I only beared to part with a meagre $12 for trimming of my precious hair. Haha.. I feel that there isnt really a need to spend a bomb for cutting your hair, i believe in getting cheap but good deals. Haha..Cheapskate me...

My hairstyle didnt change much, just that now my fringe is slanted, and hair thinner. Geez..

The crowd at Toa Payoh yesterday was alright, a little crowded, but stil acceptable. There was the Pasar Malam too, and i bought a black velvety handphone puch fordear clarice who still refuses to rip off that tattered screen cover. Present pasar malam also sells screen protectors that you can stick onto your screen, some even enable you to see things/people you like when you pose it at a different angle. Rice, you should get one!

----------------------------

My water pipe inlet just burst, and the water supply is cut off presently. Urgh!~ Waiting for the plumber...

Lalalalalala....

No comments: