November 26, 2004

It has been a rather long time sincei last updated my blog. All because the Internet has been hanging so seriously that it out me off from updating my blog, even coming to internet is a waste of time, cuz a page would take like only a few seconds to load, but the time i gotta wait for to to "finish" hanging is so darn long.

Well, anyway, my holidays are considered rather well-spent. I have fully indulged myself in relaxing. slacking, slumming, being a potato-couch, and of course, how can i leave out the time spent on retail-therapy. That's the best part.

I went into Watsons today, wanting to get the Cortry mask i had been wanting to get. As soon as i stepped into this favourite store of mine, a promoter from Extrim approached me. Well, i'm rather used to it. I sort of considered an expert in replying them already. Geez.. When i finally got to the facial care shelves, a lady from Cortry aproached. Thank god i was ready to get the product or i'll have to start my routine statements again. I'm trying the Henna Treatment Wax, for hair, from Watsons. Hopefully it works.

And Ooh..i went to the salon today to get my hair trimmed and dyed. I rejected all other recommendations for better treatments, hi-lite, bleach, bla bla bla, and faithfully stuck to my $50 budget. Since i wasnt willing to part with more of my money, i choose a rather dark brown colour tone. Geez..At least one can see there are some changes made to my hair.

One thing that's a big load off my shoulders is the organisation of my primary school gathering. We have decided to set it on 2nd dec 2004, since that's the date the majority is free, for dinner. We had initially planned to have a chalet, but the shortened holidays and the "business" of everyone killed the idea. Think i gotta be thankful that this dinner is still considered successful. Til now, we have 14 people who have confirmed their arrivals. 4 have yet to board the plane. Last call for all passengers. Please contact our staff and board the plane immediately. Geez. Yeah!~ Looking forward!~

Another thing, CHer met me today to pass me my present. WooHoo!~ It's a set of things i like so much but couldnt bear to buy it for myself. Love the present. In fact, this birthday has to be one of those that i got the best presents. The thought alone brings the feeling for being fortunate to have friends and family who really care about me, who takes the effort to do something for me, and who care about my existence. ChEeRs!~ haha..Now that i'm finally 18, i can officially use alchohol to toast(not that i had nv done tt..haha).

So here's the song again: "Happy, sha la la. It's so nice to be happy, sha la la. Everybody should be happy, sha la la. Woo!~" Haha..

Summary of the whole holidays(even thought there's still 2 more weeks to go..): it's been simply great!~.

Well, i've like talked about quite a lot of stuff. I'm long-winded, remember? My compositions used to always shoot way past the maximum number of words required. Every y teacher often ask me to shorten what i wana express. Go straight to the point, dont beat around the bush. Alright. I wont hear any of these words anymore. Cuz what i have to do now is to lengthen my articles. Geez...1500 words isnt that easy to attain, but if you have a great topic in mind and all the info just pops up whenever you need them, complete with never-ending supply of vocabulary to fill in your blanks, then there'll be no problem at all. Geez.
Right, i told you i'm long-winded.

Well, well, Til Then Folks!~ ChEeRs!~

No comments: