November 12, 2004

Decided to give up workin...

I've decided to give up the thought of workin this holiday.

Firstly, it's such a short period of 5 weeks. Even if i've got a job, if i don't work 12 hours or around that, everyday, it wouldn't be a really substantial amount.

Secondly, i wana rot at home and prepare myself for another round of tedious projects and examinations the next semester.

Thirdly, i wana go on a tour! I wana travel! haha...My family's planning to go on a short trip to Malaysia, maybe Genting..hmmm.. Looking forward...But what's ironic is that til now, we haven booked the tour, cuz it's quite a last minute decision. Haha..

Well...back to my rotting days of watching tele...

Ooh..our planning of the Tanglin Pri Sch 1998 batch has started, haiz, hope most of the people would at least spare some time. Geez, let's hope for the best ya?

Til Then Folks...ChEeRs!!~ ;)

No comments: