October 04, 2004

The day of a prawn...

Today, i lived my day as a "prawn".

Swimming around without the school of fishes? Not today..

Most gals were busy with the NYAA thingy, and the rest 'pon' the lectures. So there left the pathetic few of us.

During break, the guys went somewhere, i dunno where, to have their break, ok, what rubbish am i saying? I already thought of the question before the break came.

I thought having the break alone would be dreadful, and that it would all be so bad. But it turned out quite alright, just without the companions and laughther we usually have during our lunch and the gossiping.

Since i was alone, i didnt want to go too far out. So, i had my lunch at FC 6. Had a bowl of fried fish meat soup, hadnt had it for ages since we seldom dine at FC 6. Hmmm...delicious...Thereafter i bought a drink, the usual coffee...(hey, dont yawn, thou i'm boring u with these trivial details..haha)

After my lunch, i proceeded to the library. It wasnt as crowded as i dread. As soon as i scan through the stack of books waiting to be displayed, i found the book i had been wanting to read. . I had read , and it was really nice, you just cant stop reading when you start. Since was the "sequel" to , i decided I should check it out. Within a matter of 10 minutes, i read like 30 pages approximately. That's considered quite ok for my fast speed mode.

Time's up, MMR tutorial time.

Went to the lavatory first, and when i came out, there stood alicia. Scared me, i thought the toilet was empty. I gave a simple smile with a tilt of my lips. She walked away, looking surprised to see me in the toilet too, but she didnt bother to smile back( i was being courteous you know. If not what's all the "Be courteous" campaigns for?)

Anyway, Ms. Kwa came and there were only 2 of us in the classroom. Then classmates started flooding the classroom as one by one they come back to join the class.

Thankz to Nina's data cable, i'm uploading my pictures in my phone to my computer now..WooHoo!~ Thankz Nina!~

Well, had am MMR meeting today after school to start our report-the findings part. Ms. Kwa said our class's progress was too slow, had to step on the accelerator to be able to move faster towards the finishing line.

And so, we got our results and are doing the findings. Geez...pretty tired nowadays, with so many projects deadlines nearing.

Move on XueQing, Move on. It'll be all over in no time at all. Just a few hurdles and off to enjoy the holidays. XueQing, GO!!~~(i'm going crazy, or in another words, encouraging myself..haha)

Til Then Folks...;)

No comments: