August 07, 2004

tt wonderland....

drag IT away!..i dun wana c IT...IT's too frustrating...too suffocating..too much for me to handle...IT is the most difficult 'creature' i had dealed wif...i could tolerate even the worst pple in my pri n sec sch days...all i had to do was juz get away from them...they wouldnt stick to me...when obviously my cold shoulder is sooo made-for-u-to c!....some kind soul plz juz take a diamond-made razor sharp blade n cut or chop or do watever, juz take IT away...i dun have superglue on me k...i dun wana stick wif U!!!!wif anyone except u...get it? u probably wun...i dun even tink u r on the same frequency as us...i'm sick n tired of it...anyone will noe why when u've work wif IT urself...

i'm not anyone great...not even the best person on earth..i'm selfish, crazy, and have temperaments too...when i dun like it...i juz dun...plz dun make me like it...i dun like to noe whether i'm rite or wrong in disliking it..i juz hate it..i hate u!..take me as irrational...i dun care anymore..y shld i be tt considerate n consider IT's feelings when IT doesnt even bother...who cares?!?!

i seriously dun noe how i passed my yr 1 wif IT...i muz be crazy, muz be out-of-my mind, muz be irrational, muz be totally idiot...muz be...how could i tolerate all these...damn...

plz...get away from me...who needs ur support? i totally agree wif u, carine...i asked u to cool down...but when i myself talk abt IT...i cant cool down either...in fact, the urge to tell IT off is so great..it's overwhelming...i'm bursting...the stagnant volcano is erupting...i'm so in a bad mood whenever i c IT...i dun wana be mean...dun wana be branded heartless...dun wana hurt anyone...but do i have a choice?..i rather not tink...IT is wasting my time...i'm gonna focus on my own things..DUN BOTHER ME!!!!--->u pple noe who i'm refering to...tts enough...tt cant-be-named-person..."Hello"...wat the hell...spare me tt...i have had ENOUGH!!! i dun wana understand u...dun tell me abt urself..i dun wana hear..isnt it obvious? i'm already doing it so clearly, y cant u juz realise? r u stupid or plain dumb? urgh...i'm getting mean here...but u forced me to...i dun wana smile to u...my smile is only for pple who r worth it...u r definitely not! i repeat...anyone in the world whom i tink is worth it deserves any smile...u dun!

when u really work wif wonderland would u noe...it's like a ride thru the scariest ghost trains...the monster keep haunting u wif IT's green slimy stiff..not giving u a moment of peace..when u try to escape..it juz finds u..tortures u..strangles u...IT grips ur neck so tightly, u cant breathe...u swoosh ur sword, determine to kill IT. juz when u tot it was dead...IT climbs up again...giving chase wif all ITs might..."not letting u go..." AaaaaahhhhhhhhHHHHH!!!!!!

i'm not really an extreme person...but IT juz irks me..ITs attitude, ITs behaviour, ITs i-wun-do-anything-extra n not-my-business behaviour...come on...u r in reality...not in wonderland ok? i dun need u...i wan u out of my life...get lost! evil colour...u make me hate it...the evil colour haunts me every now n den...i shall try not to be associated wif tt evil colour...sorry to anyone who like tt colour too...this doesnt apply to u...it ONLY applies to IT...

OK! enough of IT....it juz makes my blood boil...n it doesnt evaporate...at least not in the recent yrs..i dun forgive n forget so easily...especially when it's affecting me so much...i juz wan u to get out of my social circle...it's such a simple request..juz one..i nv expected anything of u...i used to..not anymore...not now, neither in the future...

forget it...i shldnt request anything from u...i rememeber...xueqing...calm down..afterall, u r the one suffering if u get so affected..not IT..dun even tink IT bothers...cuz "it is not my business wat".....hell...the vulgar language is so near me now...

watever...juz *toot* off!

enough of tt wonderland...coming into reality...

ms kwa asked us to define happiness in our own context...i wrote.....

"Happiness can mean a lot to me. i can be happy over many things, even the simplest things in life. Happiness is...living happily wif my family, getting along real well with my frens(n i only refer to those i treasure...like u great peeps..u now who u all r...except IT), feeling really fortunate, having lots and lots of money-unlimited( ok, i muz be dreaming...), having a healthy constitution, and things go my way as i want it!"

yea...how nice thoughts can be...if only it can all be realised together in reality...ok, i may be in dreamland sometimes, but i noe when to get out...not like wonderland who has already migrated there, or who noes?, even born there? hahahahaha....i'm mean, i'm mean....heehee...

Hartaz, wat sonic...in the watever-land...its so crappy...i could juz burst out laughing then...but IT didnt notice..geez...sonic...quick reaction ger...haha...

Winz, ur nick is so so so appropriate...Ms Wonderland, VEG, and the RAT can juz form a group named W.V.R and live happily ever after in Wonderland...haha..

dreaming can be fun, good, interesting, watever....but plz do noe when to get out of dreamland n face reality...it's the reality n society we have to live in...in here..there's only us..in the working world out there..u cant survive...the world is cold out there..u have to find ur own comfort blanket, not juz wait for it to drop from the sky n tink tts wat shld juz happen...ok, mayb the RAT is found not guilty of any charges in my court n is released on the spot...since our taste in things crash..u r awarded US$100...disclaimer:tis is not an offer or intention to treat, juz a mindless verdict in a mindless crazy court..haha..

well well...i shld juz carry on wif my all so exciting, crazy, fun, enjoyable life, and get rid of pests...i'm not refering to u nina, u r definitely not a pests..even a gem in the class..u all r...except IT...rubies, diamonds...awww....;)

No comments: