August 11, 2004


photo taken today(10 aug 2004)...My MMR proj group...our grp rocks!! we juz go crazy n relieved ourselves today n had so much fun taking both decent n crazy photos after our presentation...Apparently, we all felt down after our presentation...i felt tt i didnt give my all...we all felt so down...we were like nv so down after a presentation before...so we decided to give ourselves a comfort treat by indulging in good food n having fun...we went to the Coffee Beans at West mall...pple arnd us might think we r some shatec students going on an grp outing for the first time cuz we were all dressed in black n white n taking photos like nobody's business..haha...we sure ignored others' existence...geez...i wore my court shoes today again...the frnt part of my feets were aching like crazy after standing n walking for some time...den my grp mates were wearing such nice shoes..den i tot of ways to improvise my shoes, since mine was so plain...so i bot tis silver ribbon from gift land at jp...planning to attach it to my shoes...still under planning process...muz do something...looks awfully plain...n muz find time to repair my other shoes..geez...wat the heck...my shoes get spoiled so easily...*yawn* sleepy already...darn, haven even done my LSC tutorial yet..*slap myself*...nitez....til den...byez....;)

No comments: