July 28, 2004

today...

after sch, me, nity n shellen went to the Connect event...i din wan to play the games..juz call me anti-social..geez...at times i juz feel like hiding in a corner n seeing others have fun...deem it as wat i feel comfortable wif...for some times...

i was in chinese dance club(hey, i had accepted weight den...) n drama club in pri sch den 2 yrs in choir in sec til it finally "close-down" cuz there juz isnt enough pple...how sad..enjoyed the group singing..*sob*...so i dun exactly have stage fright..juz need some accompany...geez...but plz dun ask me to perform when i dun feel like it...or the feelin juz isnt right...it'll feel weird...geez..

we left like after being there for juz 20 or 30 mins...geez...felt a little bad...leaving juz like tt...din c any performance at all...but i really din wan to participate in the games...i was really tired n bothered by all the projs, hw, n tests...my legs juz took me away..geez...excuses...

n my remaining pay nv comes...my tt supervisor keeps avoiding my calls...n dun tink i'll let u off k...i will get back wat i deserve..juz u wait...let me learn my law n i'll get back...well well, i'm a revengeful person..cuz i'm a scorpio...i wun forget the kindness to me...n i certainly WUN forget wat harm is done to me by whoever...whether minor or major...i like peace...but sometimes it doesnt work..one has to be tough to survive in this world...i believe...of course, not everything in this world is cold..there is still much warmth...hmmm...

Argh!!!...gotta rush my FW article now...geez...muz force myself to do it or i'll nv finish...dun even noe wat i'm writing in the article...geez...

No comments: