July 22, 2004

first attempt...geez...

geez...its my 1st time writng in a blog...considered for some time for some stupid reaons...Initially, didnt wana set up my blog cuz i tot it felt funny to tell the world wat i feel...but i changed my mind...mayb it is a gd thing tt i express wat i feel n think...
projects and stuff r all coming in..headache...even got some heart aches...hope its not like leading to some heart attacks...choy!..musnt tell my dad...cuz he will start nagging abt everything n bringin up all the old stuff..saying it muz be due to insufficient sleep and unhealthy lifestyle...i noe my health isnt gd all the while...since young, medicine has come to my rescue all the time...there was once where i cough so badly for several months tt the doctor almost gave up on me...i even felt so embarassing going back to him n still not recovering..he said tt if i dun start caring abt my healt, i'm gonna get bronchitis...tt scared me...wat if i cant open my mouth n sing again...geez...so i set up my mind to take care abt myself...and finally, i recovered...haha...


ok...after my long story abt my past..here's my present...

it has been quite ok since sch reopened...the modules r mostly fine and some even interesting...lecturers overall r ok..some pretty gd..projects r flooding in..ok Diana, i understand now wat u meant then when u asked me to enjoy as much as i could when i was in yr 1...geez...
finally, i c the class gettin back again...glad the storm is over...i hope...and the rainbow always appear..geez...isnt tt like too optimistic?...nah...life is already so sad...of ocurse there r gd times, but as the saying goes, gd times r short...so ttt means...bad times r long..hmmm...quite true...my employer still haven pay me my remainin salary...isnt worth going thru all the legal stuff juz to get my $90 back...but rather the dignity involove...we deserve our money do we? we worked hard for the money, it's not as if i slack,,ok, slackin is normal...i did slack at times...but who doesnt rite?


geez....got 5 hrs break today...tt Ms Hui isnt here...n who wans to do her tutorial...n i really dun like pple who r so guai...cuz i'm not guai..cant stand pple who cant bear to skip lectures...HuiJuan...u heard tt...but i'm of course not a bad student either...no offence anywhere...not pointing any fingers...(except hj..haha)...its essential to study hard, yes, but cant u take more breaks...life's really a struggle...u have to face so many problems, things, and pple...sometimes even when u get home, ur mum starts nagging at u for not packin ur room, not washin ur cup n stuff...so there's a lot of reaosns to unwind all the time...SHOPPING!!! haha...tts like one of my favourite pasttimes...besides watching tv progs on SCV...cant live w/o them....

k...tts all for now..gotta go for my last tutorial for the day...urgh....;)

No comments: